SeqLL offers quantitative RNA and specialty DNA sequencing services utilizing True Single Molecule Sequencing (TSMS®) technology. Our services can complement mainstream sequencing approaches to help you address your toughest challenges, add additional rigor or explore poorly characterized, rare transcripts and mutations. Our goal is to enable the advancement of science by further refining what is currently understood about biology and disease.
Our testing services are fully customizable to your research needs and particular challenges. Our expert team will design a sequencing protocol that optimizes the breadth of data collected with turn-around time and cost. We can provide raw data as well as full-service bioinformatics support and summary reports. We excel in partnering with our clients to not just collect, but truly understand data generated.
Contact SeqLL today to see how True Single Molecule Sequencing can help you meet your research goals.
SeqLL offers a range of quantitative RNA sequencing services including our proprietary direct RNA sequencing (DRS®), which allows customers to generate data without conversion to cDNA.
- NO Libraries
- NO PCR Amplification
- NO PCR Bias
- Maintain Strandedness
- Allele Specific Expression
SeqLL offers a range of specialty DNA
sequencing services to address your
- High accuracy short read sequencing
- Rapid, efficient & low cost sample preparation process
- No libraries to prepare
- Works on ultra-low quantity samples & short fragments
- Directly sequence DNA fragments by simply tailing & sequencing
- Results free of artificially introduced bias
- Detect picogram level sequences from any sample type
- Captures rare genetic material